Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t find the answer to your question below, please feel free to contact us
Q. What is Telehealth?
A. Telehealth is the delivery of health services using information and communication technologies. ie video / phone.
Some of the benefits of Telehealth are:
- reduce/remove your need to travel
- convenient if you live in a remote area and have limited access to support
- allows you to have access to treatment if you are injured, unwell, care for children or a household member and find it difficult to leave the house
- access regular sessions if you travel away for work
- save money that would have been spent on parking/fuel/public transport
- spend less time away from home and / or work
- improve your access to support
Q. Do I need a referral?
A. No. You can see any of our practitioners without a referral from your General Practitioner or health care provider, however you will not be eligible for a Medicare rebate.
Q. How do I get my Medicare rebate (if eligible)?
A. We can process your Medicare rebate for you. We just need your Medicare card details and you will need to have your bank account details registered with Medicare.
Q. Can I claim my consultation through my Private Health provider?
A. We will provide you with an invoice for your consultation. You will need to check with your Private Health provider to find out if you are covered for the type of treatment provided. Note you cannot claim a Medicare rebate AND private health rebate for the same consultation.
Q. Are sessions Bulk Billed?
A. Unfortunately we do not offer Bulk Billing for our services.
Q. Do you see NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) clients?
A. If you are NDIS self managed or plan managed, you may be eligible to use your funding to access our services. If you would like more information regarding NDIS claiming, please contact us
Q. Is Telehealth secure?
A. In short, yes! And here’s why.
- Our Telehealth functionality is a peer-to-peer connection and is encrypted end-to-end.
- The security features of our Telehealth functionality comply with all relevant HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) requirements.
- Absolutely no audio, visual or other content exchanged during your Telehealth call is stored.
- Our Telehealth solution complies with ‘ No vendor access’ privacy requirements.
Q. Are my sessions covered by Medicare?
A. You may be eligible for a Medicare rebate, providing you have a referral from an authorised health professional such as a GP or psychiatrist and the type of treatment is offered by your practitioner. To discuss further, please contact us
Q. How much does a consultation cost?
A. Our prices are clearly displayed in our online booking system. We do not charge any administration or ongoing fees to our clients. If you would like more information regarding our fee schedule, please contact us
Q. How and when do I pay for my consultation?
A. We will process your credit card at the end of your consultation using the details you provided. Credit card details are stored securely using Stripe. (https://stripe.com/au/privacy/)
Q. How do the video sessions work?
Private & convenient therapy in the comfort of your own home.
Have a question?
If you would like to know more about our services and how we work, please enter your details and we will be in touch.